Harding Home, Museum, and Tomb [OH]
Warren G. Harding launched himself into the White House in 1920 with his famous "front porch" campaign, which he conducted from his Victorian home in Marion, OH. The restored house was built in 1891 and contains almost all original furnishings owned by President Harding and his wife Florence. Adjacent to the Harding Home is a press house used during the 1920 campaign which now serves as a museum dedicated to President and Mrs. Harding's lives. Located two miles from the Home and Museum is the Harding Tomb, a circular monument of white Georgia marble containing the remains of President and Mrs. Harding, set in 10 acres of landscaped grounds.
An individual website for the Harding Tomb can be found here.
The house and museum offer exhibits, tours, and educational programs; the tomb is open to the public.