John Marshall House [VA]
John Marshall built his home in Richmond in 1790, 11 years prior to becoming the fourth Chief Justice of the U.S. Supreme Court. The Federal-style brick house is one of the last remaining structures of the neighborhood that existed in what is now downtown Richmond. Inside the house is the largest collection of Marshall family furnishings and memorabilia in America.
The house offers exhibits, tours, and occasional recreational and educational events.