Joseph L. Landers Memorial Restoration House [NY]
The Joseph Landers Memorial Restoration House dates back to 1854 when Samuel Sannon built the English-style wing house on eight acres of land in Malverne. The Malverne Historical Society restored the home, and currently uses it as both a historic house and local history museum.
Visitors to the Landers Memorial Restoration Home can view exhibits and collections regarding local history. The website offers a brief history of the home, an events calendar, and basic visitor information.