Westport Historical Society and Harris Kearney House Museum [MO]
In 1855, Colonel John Harris and his wife Henrietta built a two-story, all brick, Greek revival house "on a ridge just east of town." The home was known as the "Mansion House." Today, it houses the Society's headquarters and serves as a visitor center and house museum.
The society offers tours, educational programs, research library access, and occasional recreational and educational events; the house offers tours.