Historic Waco Foundation and Historic Houses
The Foundation operates four historic house museums, including the 1858 Greek Revival style Earle-Napier-Kinnard House, the 1877 Italianate Villa East Terrace, the 1868 Greek Revival Style Fort House, and the 1866 McCulloch House. Fort House Museum displays exhibits from the Heritage Collection of textiles, garments, and accessories; and the other homes display seasonal vignettes from the collection. The Foundation itself is housed in the 1890s Queen-Anne-style Victorian Hoffman House.
The houses offer tours, exhibits, lectures, workshops, and other educational and recreational programs.