Old State House [DE]
The Georgian-style Old State House, completed in 1791, served as the headquarters of both the Delaware state and Kent County governments. The first floor contains an 18th-century style courtroom, and the second floor presents the former chambers of the state legislature. Artworks displayed include paintings by Denis A. Volozan (1765-1820) and Thomas Sully (1783-1872).
The house offers tours. Reservations are required for large groups.